Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pretty 'n' Pink

Finally the first post of those shirts I talked about receiving this Christmas. This particular one is from Anthropology and is one of my personal favorites. It's feminine without going overboard and the draping is both flattering and oh so chic. It's also a very comfortable t-shirt type fabric, very breathable and I love the 3/4 sleeves.

Pink Juicy ring featured here and pale pink nail polish to tie it all together
 This is the wallet I found in my stocking at home once back from California. I love the design, as wel as finally being able to have a place for my permit, debit card, nordstroms card and cash, instead of having all of those things float around my purse.
Very windy and bright, which results in rather squinty eyes

all photo credits go to Louise for being my lovely photographer
especially this one since she came up with the idea of the doorway

To accesorize I wore this Betsey Johnson necklace my cousin gave me that is one of my very favorites. I'm trying to wear it while I can, as snowflake designs are not very fitting for spring and summer. I also curled my hair to play up the femininity this shirt emits and because I think it's always fun to dress up just a little bit:).
Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment