Thursday, January 27, 2011

Lace Love

This is another one of the cardigans I received for Christmas that I'm just getting around to posting. However, I've worn it a couple times and it's one of my favorite wardrobe amenities. I also got a chance to pull out my new booties featured here though I did not anticipate having to walk sixteen- no I am not exaggerating-blocks to get to the Pearl Street Mall as my friend and I boarded the wrong bus. I will be wearing my ugg slippers tomorrow. However, as I don't plan on walking an obscene amount in them again anytime soon, I really love them, and will wear them again once my feet have recovered.
Anthropologie Cardigan, Charlotte Rouse darkwash
skinny jeans, Nordstrom camisole, Franco Sarto booties

Favorite part of the cardigan: the lace shoulder accents that are strong but not over the top. 

Pier 1 Imports ring and earrings
  You'd be surprised at the places with fabulous jewelry at a bargain price. Pier 1 Imports has unique rings and earrings, a few of which were placed in my stocking and I love the gold accents with this cardigan.
Easy to dress up or down, and with a flexible color, this cardigan has a high likelihood of becoming a staple in my winter wardrobe, because its soft, comfy and very unique.
Hope you all had less exhausting (darn buses!) Thursdays than I did! And just remember: tomorrow is Friday!
-Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment