Friday, January 21, 2011

Forever Vintage

While I do absolutely adore dressing up each morning, take time and care to piece together each outfit and shopping to find that one perfect item, I often find many of my inspirations in other people's wardrobes. I was inspired to post about it yesterday when while taking photos for my stripes and chains post and my lovely photographer who so kindly takes the majority of my pictures for me, was wearing the most adorable cardigan. So we switched roles, as I insisted on documenting this beautiful vintage-feel piece from Forever XXI.
 It gives a very vintage feel with the off white and lace on the front. Very sweet and perfect for her elegant, tasteful, classic look.
I love the lace detail

More inspiring people with inspiring style to come. Hope all of you have lovely weekends and keep warm!
-Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment