Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ladylike Leather

For a while I've been craving a cute leather jacket, to which some of my friends at first laughed. I'm not exactly the first person you think of for a leather jacket with a constant wardrobe of dresses, skirts and high heels. They probably were thinking along the lines of Sandy in Grease:
No I am not making a transformation to an all leather wearing motorcycle chic look, don't fret your pretty little heads, but rather I was thinking it would look really cute over a floral sundress. Opposite themes work together and tone each other down. Anyways, when I saw my friends leather jacket and her purple moccasins I was intrigued and she granted me the favor of taking a couple quick shots.

I very much like the stitching on teh shoulder and the collar. See-leather jackets can be feminine!
Now I just have to find one...if y'all have any suggestions that would be greatly appreciated!
Hope your Tuesday was at least tolerable if not terrific.
-Leah

3 comments:

  1. Your post is simply amazing! Loves it! I'm now subscribing to your blog on my google reader!

    Please check out my blog when you get a chance.

    http://www.goodbadnfab.blogspot.com
    a fashion lawyer by day, fashion police by night...I play at red carpet events, shop all over town, and live life in the fab lane in LA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These leaderjacket is which I search

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all my leather pieces! After I bought one jacket I kept buying them haha! They are so cute and comfortable, and go with everything!
    xo
    Hannah
    endlesslychic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete