Monday, March 14, 2011

Denim Dress At Last

Finally, I have come around to posting the denim dress that I've been talking about for a while now. I like the versatility of denim dresses, and how mine in particular does a good job at giving me a waist. I also really enjoyed the fact that due to the more simplistic styling of the apparel, I was able to pull out some crazy tall and very unique shoes, which have been my new obsession. Overall today was surprisingly good. So good that I forgot it was a Monday. Besides frustrations in math today was just overall pleasant. The weather was even great at a gorgeous 65 degrees.
Urban Outfitters denim dress, Nordstrom belt, Chinese Laundry shoes
These shoes were the result of multiple hours of violin playing with which I earned them. While my mom was at first skeptical of the nearly six inch heel, I was so smitten that she allowed it. Note: These pumps have a platform, which significantly reduces how high the heel feels. I also like that the top is cloth so it's super comfy.


I had on red lipstick but it faded throughout the day

Colorado has beautiful scenery. Another thing I loved about this dress was that unlike many denim items, it was well within budget in the sale section of UO at a shocking $20. The delicate pleats, unique neckline and metallic buttons are also a plus.
I hope you all had as good a Monday as I did. Keep it classy!
-Leah

1 comment:

  1. It's perfect! I love it <3

    Also, I really love the shoes, too!

    ReplyDelete