Wednesday, March 9, 2011

5 Things, (But Really 6)

Look who's being better about toting her camera! That's right, it took less than three weeks for a new five things! (Btw, I finished the CSAPS! Forever! Yayyy! I never have to take them again!)
1. I made brownies all by myself without burning them or the house, and I even remembered to turn off the oven when I was done. Just in case you did not know, I am a terrible cook.
2. Going shopping at Urban Outfitters with a couple fun people, such as Mr. Isaac here, who was dragged along. I got some great new stuff that will be featured soon and by that I mean Friday so don't forget to check it out!
3. My new nail polish, (from Urban) that is a pleasant purple and grey combination that I've been searching for all winter. In case you'd like to buy it it's only five dollars and the color name is Nude 4.
3. This delicious pasta with shrimp at Cheese Cake Factory. The lunch portion was perfect for three people to share.
5. Getting to spend the entire weekend with this lovely person while both my parents and my siblings were out of town skiing. I didn't get to go because I was not able to skip school and tennis practice, but I definitely didn't mind getting to go out for meals and watch lots of movies and Friday Night Lights with one of my very favorite people.
Kara driving the Durango
6. People are quite pleasant, particularly when they comment on your posts! (The comments have been much appreciated:)) I also like people in argyle. Just saying.
Hope everyone else had joy similar to that of finishing craptastic annual tests for the rest of their lives!
-Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment