Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Open Back

On a nice little shopping trip last weekend I gave in and started buying spring clothes, fully aware that warm weather is not anywhere close here in Boulder, Colorado. And while most of what I bought will be revealed in a few months, I did fall madly in love with a few items that had open backs.


O'neill Nautical Mile Dress $40
didn't buy but planning to soon
Pac Sun

 I love that this isn't your typical open back and the overlap/triangular shape.
Kirra Open Back Bustier Tank $25
Pac Sun
I bought this

 Here are some things I'd love to try:
Thanks a Bunch Romper $37.99 Modcloth



Lucca Couture Open Back Dress $69
 Love this, so vintage and adorable and classic. I also like the shape of the back of the dress.

Hope everyone's having a good week
-Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment