Monday, February 7, 2011

Argyle Adoration

I think argyle sweater vests are just about the greatest thing that has ever occurred on the planet. I think every guy should wear them constantly throughout the winter months because they are just so dang classy. And to my great delight, I found a feminine version of an argyle sweater vest. Enthralled would be an understatement.
NY&CO argyle sweater vest, Banana Republic skirt, Nordstrom lace blazer
  I would also like to highlight the blazer I wore over my sweater, all lace in a pretty flower/leaf design that is slimming and sorta professional while still age appropriate for a fifteen year old. The final documentation of my Christmas present clothes.

 All my glory. Argyle=love.

Hope y'all keep it classy this week!
-Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment