Friday, February 25, 2011

A Formal Affair

Hello all! I would just like to show you my latest design. I put in into two different variations, one is a wedding design and that was the original idea because a couple of people I know have gotten engaged recently and so I was in the wedding mood. Then I thought it would also look lovely in a shorter cocktail version that would be good with standout heels and an updo on the red carpet. I'd love to know what you think!
The top is a sweatheart neckline but overlayed with thick lace that has a high necklin and ties on the shoulders and is sleeveless. The skirt is full but not all the way ballgown and is composed of shredded fabric, lace, etc for a feathery ethereal look.

This dress is primariliy the same but with a much short skirt cutting off right above the knee adn there are no ties on teh shoulders. It is also not the stark and crisp white of the wedding dress, but instead is more taupe.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday and is ready for the weekend!
-Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment