Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Urban and Sweaters

Last week while shopping with my cousin I finally remembered to photographically document one of my favorite sweaters from Wet Seal.


worn with Pac Sun skinny jeans and Gianni Bini booties




my cousin was mortified that I asked her to photograph
 me walking.
  We also stopped at Urban Outfitters after stuffing ourselves with all the food Pearl Street has to offer, and I found several must-have pieces, however, decided to wait till a couple went on sale. (Note to self, shop before eating)

green cardigan, army style, will go back to buy

this sweater was actually an XL but instead of a sweater with jeans
I wanted to expirement and see if it would be cute oversized with a belt.
I would wear leggings but didnt have any on me.
white blouse with frill detail-on sale-bought
navy skirt-so cute but waiting for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment