Thursday, December 2, 2010

I Whip My Hair Back and Forth

Title: reference to Willow Smith's new song that my friends sing at any and every opportunity
I for one, am not a morning person. At all. I hate waking up at 6 am or earlier if I want to do anything half-way decent with my hair. I have naturally wavy hair, but I love krimping it to get some extra texture and add interest. However, as krimping my hair takes forty minutes and also damages your hair after a while, I decided on another technique. Instead of metal crushing my hair, I simply braid it at night (after a shower, while damp but not dripping) and sleep on it. When I wake up, styling my hair takes about three minutes. I take out the braids and head out the door. It's fast easy and simple. (Also SO much better for your hair)

disclaimer: I always let my hair dry halfway, otherwise you wake up with wet braids
which sort of defeats the purpose since your hair doesnt hold the shape.

I have a lot of hair and so I have a lot of braids

me and Louise on The Hill in Boulder today

My friends often refer to this as my T-Swift hair
(previously this year)

No comments:

Post a Comment