Friday, April 15, 2011

Floral Criss Cross

Spring is at last in the air and to celebrate this sunshine and warmth (though it's occasionally chilly with our ever present breezes here in the foot hills of Colorado) I am breaking out all my old sun dresses, starting with my favorite. It's become a staple and I admittedly wore it a minimum of once a week last summer because it's cotton, easy to move in and the backless aspect helps beat the heat.
Dress: Forever XXI, Cardigan: Kohls, Shoes: Tahari (from DSW)
 My lovely photographer hooked us up with professional lighting and a nice canvas background today from her photography class and I love how the photos turned out! Lighting makes all the difference. My camera still isn't working but luckily she has an excellent one!
 My shoes are so wonderful (besides the fact that they're a little slippery on carpet) and I love that they're canvas with cutouts finished by braids. They go with everything and the heel height is far more manageable than usual.

 Yay for backless! (Although warning: if worn in sun too long, extremely awkward tan lines occur.)
Hope everyone has had a wonderful week and hopefully some of you enjoyed the new premiere of Season 5 of Friday Night Lights like my wonderful photographer and I did!
xoxo
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment