Tuesday, November 30, 2010

You know it's winter when...

Here in Boulder, Colorado the weather has been dropping rapidly, with the high today not even reaching 30. Last year I apparently decided to disregard having a wardrobe for these temperatures and have had to almost completely restock my closet for the below freezing morning I encounter almost every day. This cardigan I got from Kohls which is warm, cozy and simple. I paired it with a tank top and some bold jewelry today, showing off my brand new Butterfly Ring from Nordstrom, as well as my everyday jewelry of my Brighton red charm bracelet and Young Life stainless steel band (engraved with the word TRUTH)  along with pulling my hair back with a clip for a laid back but classy look. I am also wearing my brand new jeans from Pac Sun (LOVE) which are comfy, rare for me to say about any denim.



No comments:

Post a Comment