Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Let the Flowers Bloom

Forever XXI dress, Franco Sarta Shoes, watch from elementary school
 It's finally spring and feels like it! The dandelions are numerous (which I know are weeds but I absolutely adore their bright yellow faces) and even better are the result where you get to blow all the seeds! Gardeners nightmare, but for someone who LOVES wishing, it's a dream! I love this dress for its full skirt, playful springtime print (with birds) and the lace collar and back. It all has a vintage feel and is perfect for emphasizing the waist.




I've been studying like crazy with all my pre-final exams this week and my finals in three weeks! I've been mostly succesfull which is great but has left me little time for blogging. However, after this friday when I take the APUSH exam, I will be free for a little until finals arrive. With the weather improving every day, plan on man new outfits!
Hope everyone is having a classy and fashionable week!
xoxo
Leah

6 comments:

  1. Great dress!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely dress! it looks so cute on you. great blog. xoxo


    my-life-is-untitled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the lace detail on your dress!
    Happy Spring :)


    xx,
    shesunderthespell

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute dress! and you have amazing hair! so jealous!!

    following you:)

    xx
    C

    cityofchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love you hair color! i mean it!!!
    do you dye your hair???

    FOLLOW MY BLOG

    http://theforeverperfects.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, thanks for visiting my blog and commenting. I love your blog, and you look so cute in this post :)

    xoxo
    Dusty Rose
    http://dustyroseinwonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete