Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Check List

Hello all! So remember when I said I'd be a lot better...yeah that didn't happen. I'm trying though. On my check list for getting the blog back up in running:
find camera battery charger
make time for shoots when still light out
show all the cool DIY stuff I've found
organize my closet
post, post, post

Anywho, I borrowed my best friend's camera to take a shot of my new staples for winter that coincided perfectly for my weekend up in the mountains. This is comfy. This is chic. This is laid back and effortless and above all for a snowy and cold Colorado winter, warm.

Sweater: Nordstrom, Necklace: Forever XXI, Leggings: Nordstrom, Boots: BP Nordstrom, Socks: Urban Outfitters



Yes indeed, my checklist for this winter is primarily focused on the following:
Sweaters
Leggings
Boot Socks
Boots
And let me tell you, these boots are amazing. They're brown faux leather with a heel hidden underneath and a simple sleek design that goes with everything while also very chic. And I love fun winter patterned boot socks peeking out, especially ones that add a pop of color. And it's so cozy!
Of course, I am not at all closed minded when it comes to clothes, and other must haves on my winter shopping list range from sequined everything, to infinity scarves to beaded tops and dresses. However I definitely feel that this winter is really based on effortless, laid back chic with a pop of something sparkly for more formal affairs.
I promise to try much harder, (with the exception of finals week-no promises) and I am going to try to get through some shoots and editing during my week off!
May the Prada be with you
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment