Sunday, March 18, 2012

Country Concert

Last night was quite possibly the best night of my young life-ever. I went to see the Miranda Lambert concert with my Young Life leader, Kara and we had pit tickets, which means I was about five feet away from my favorite artist of all time. (By the way, she is the coolest person ever.) Of course to adequately celebrate this momentous occasion I spent a nice amount of money to dress in my country best.
jacket, dress and belt from Nordstrom; sunglasses from Juicy Couture; boots courtesy of Alie


 Luckily my friend Alie had boots I could borrow, since I have yet to secure some of my own--Mom says it'd be a good graduation gift--and so I was plenty southern for the concert. Jerrod Niemann and Chris Young performed as opening acts and they were simply wonderful. Miranda was her awesome self and it was easily the best concert I've ever seen. One of the best parts was sharing the experience with my wonderful Young Life leader Kara!
Me and Kara before the show
 I hope everyone's weekend is going as well as mine and some of y'all are having some good country fun!
May the Prada be with you
Leah

1 comment:

  1. Great post!!! Love your blog:)
    Follow each other???
    Please check out my blog: www.anobanooo.blogspot.com
    XoXo
    Anobano:)

    ReplyDelete